6 thick slices of gluten free bread
2/3 cup Almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Salt to taste
- Beat Plain Almond Milk, Egg, Salt, Desired Spices and Vanilla together. Or add Cinnamon flavour Almond Milk
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dunk each slice of bread in Almond milk mixture, soaking both sides.
- Place the slice of bread on a pan, and cook on both sides until golden.
- Serve hot with Almond butter and Date Syrup.